For the benefit of production efficiency, follow the following submission guidelines strictly. Papers that do not follow these guidelines will be returned to the author.
- The compulsory cover letter form part of a submission and is on the first page of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts are accepted in English. Oxford English Dictionary spelling and punctuation are preferred.
- Please use single quotation marks, except where ‘a quotation is “within” a quotation’. Long quotations should be indented without quotation marks.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text; references; appendices (as appropriate). Table(s) should be with caption(s).
- Use double quotation marks to enclose a direct quotation. Type [sic] after a misspelled word or an incorrect or apparently absurd statement in quoted material to indicate that this is an accurate rendition of the original source. Use single quotation marks for quotations within quotations
- E.g. Some participants were skeptical about the process: “I don’t put any stock in these ‘dream diaries.’”
- Abstracts of no less than 150 and no more than 350 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
- Each manuscript should have 5 to 7 keywords.
- All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses on the cover page of the manuscript. One author should be identified as the corresponding author. Please give the affiliation where the research was conducted. Please note that the email address of the corresponding author will normally be displayed in the article.
- The corresponding author must be authorized by all co-authors to act as an agent on their behalf in all matters pertaining to publication of the manuscript, and the order of names should be agreed by all authors.
- Please supply all details required by any funding and grant-awarding bodies as an Acknowledgement on the title page of the manuscript, in a separate paragraph, as follows:
- For single agency grants: "This work was supported by the [Funding Agency] under Grant [number xxxx]."
- For multiple agency grants: "This work was supported by the [Funding Agency 1] under Grant [number xxxx]; [Funding Agency 2] under Grant [number xxxx]; and [Funding Agency 3] under Grant [number xxxx]."
- For all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms must not be used.